The term "Brentano" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 260 Holbrook Drive, Wheeling, IL 60090, U.S.A. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Brentano owns the copyright for the pattern and design of all of our fabrics, including but not limited to those represented on this website. You may use the images and information offered on the website and any samples you may acquire from Brentano for the sole purpose of considering whether to purchase fabrics from us. Any attempt to duplicate or create products substantially similar to our patterns and/or designs will result in legal action.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website and reproductions of any materials on the website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You and Brentano agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Cook, Illinois to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms. Notwithstanding this, you agree that Brentano shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
The privacy of our visitors to BrentanoFabrics.com is important to us.
At BrentanoFabrics.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit BrentanoFabrics.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or ComCast), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer's hard drive when you visit our website. Cookies allow our web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. A cookie in no way gives us access to any data on your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Information we collect
When you use any of our online form, the following information will be collected:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and business interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us in the future, please let us know by calling our Customer Service Department at 847.657.8481.
Sharing your information with third parties
The information we collect is shared only with Brentano's regional sales representatives or contractors who assist in providing support for our internal operations. Your information is not shared with other organizations for any commercial purpose.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites as they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
260 Holbrook Drive
Wheeling, IL 60090 U.S.A.
T : 847.657.8481
F : 847.657.8641